Weave Consulting is a boutique firm which works in the field of equal opportunities; diversity management; harassment and sexual harassment; corporate social responsibility; and EU Funding. We are pleased to announce our portfolio of courses for the first quarter of 2013.
1. EU Employment Law : An Introduction
2. Gender Mainstreaming : A Tool for Enhanced Policy Development and Implementation
3. Implementing Corporate Social Responsibility – The Way Forward
4. Victims’ Rights in the EU
5. Online and Offline Harassment : Avoiding Pitfalls
6. Promoting Equality and Managing Diversity
For more information regarding the courses, please visit www.weaveconsulting.eu/courses.
The course fees, as well as costs relating to travel, accommodation and subsistence, can be absorbed in full through the Grundtvig Visits & Exchanges programme (Courses 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5) or the Grundtvig In Service Training Programme (Course 6) – Please consult your Grundtvig National Agency for details on how to apply by accessing this link :
Deadline for requests for funding : 15 September 2012.
Please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this course or to request assistance with your funding application.
189/1 The Strand, Gzira, Malta GZR1024
00356 9983 5301