|Address:||M C W O|
|c/o Keimar Bldg. Level 4|
|Triq Giovanni Mamo|
The MCWO is a non-profit organisation which strives to achieve equality between women and men in Malta through the voluntary work of its members. Your generous donation will support the various projects that the Confederation engages in to promote the respect and social justice for all women in all their diversity.
- Press Release: Prostitution and Trafficing
- “Invisible Women: Tackling a Double Challenge”: Being a woman and being disabled
- The Malta Confederation of Women’s Organisations (MCWO) Re MAP Dispensed by Prescription
- Malta Confederation of Women’s Organisations (MCWO) supports the accessibility of the emergency contraception to women in Malta
- MCWO celebrates the adoption of the French law to reinforce the fight against the system of prostitution
Follow us on Facebook!
EU agency supporting the EU to promote gender equality, to fight discrimination based on sex and to raise awareness about gender equality issues.
MCWO is a full member of the European Women's Lobby.
The Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW) defines what constitutes discrimination against women and sets up an agenda for national action to end such discrimination.
MCWO was a project partner of Gender Dialogues (GEN-DIA) Grundtvig Learning Partnership 2012-2014)